Wednesday, August 29, 2012

YLSNE 60

While driving home tonight, looking at the beautiful blue of the evening sky, I began pondering a discussion I had with a friend a few nights ago. What is the difference between twilight and dusk. My friend apparently knows and explained that twilight is the period right after sunset, or right before sunrise, when the sky is a brilliant blue. And dusk is right after twilight, when you begin to need light to read, but it isn't totally dark yet. While I technically learned this from my friend earlier, today, after pondering it some more, and checking with Google, I learned that she was correct, and this is indeed the distinction.

I also learned how to stuff 4 tires into the trunk of my car today. It took some time, dirtying of clothes, and a bit of muscle, but I managed to fit them all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment