I learned the process for changing my student loan back to interest-free status. Technically, I re-learned this since I've done it a few times before, but I had totally forgotten what I needed to do. So after 3 phone calls to the National Student Loan Centre, and waiting in line at 2 offices in 2 different buildings on campus, this very easy process is complete. I sure wish I remembered what I had done in 2006, it would have saved me a good chunk of a morning for something more productive.
I also learned all about my options for applying for graduate student funding. I learned that I'm not really qualified for the one I really wanted, but that I still have options. And that it might not be as grueling a process as I had feared. Now just to sit down and do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment