I had one of those weird days where I kept forgetting that it was Halloween. So, I also kept seeing people all day and thinking, "Hmm...interesting outfit choice." Thankfully, I would remember eventually, and then the outfit entirely made sense.
In all of this, I learned a few things, through others' examples, of what works and doesn't work in the costume department. First, if you work in the food and/or beverage industry, it might not work so well for business if you have a particularly gruesome, bloody costume. Your customers will lose their appetites and choose not to visit your establishment. Second, it's important to think about the weather. If white pants or super short cheerleader skirts are part of your costume, but your city is feeling the after affects of a post-tropical storm (i.e. torrential rain and wind), perhaps it would be wise to change into your costume once you've arrived at your destination and will be indoors for awhile.
I also learned a little bit more about my issues from yesterday, re: the negativity of CDA, and why/how this is somehow an inherent part of the methodology.
No comments:
Post a Comment