Monday, October 8, 2012

YLSNE 100 - Thank Goodness!

While I haven't quite figured out why yet, there seems something fitting about day 100 of this project falling on Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all that I've learned the past 100 days. And today I learned that a bit of thankfulness can sometimes be enough to pull me out of the doldrums. I've been a bit blue this weekend, missing yummy turkey dinner with my family and not having any festive plans here in Ottawa. But I forced myself out into the sunshine this afternoon and went for a walk. On this walk, I forced myself to only think of things I am thankful for. It was difficult at first, but I was soon letting out a constant stream of thankfulness and could no longer remember what I was so snarly about the past couple of days.

1 comment:

Gina said...

100 days already!? Wow!

I am thankful to have friends such as you in my life--even if there are sometimes miles in between.

Looking forward to the next 100 days of your project!

Post a Comment