I made soup today. But realized after I returned from grocery shopping that I forgot one of the main ingredients. I learned that soup is just fine without carrots. All was not lost.
I also finally learned, while grocery shopping at one particular store, where they keep the craisins. I had convinced myself that they simply did not exist (because I hate asking questions, so never bothered asking where they were). They are not kept in the baking aisle alongside the raisins, which seems an obvious location to me. Nor could I find them in the produce section, another common location. I finally found them in some weird netherworld between the produce and bakery sections on a forgotten, half-empty shelf that looks more as though it was abandoned by an employee than purposefully placed.
I suppose I also learned that I really ought to ask more questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment